Print run is 15000. We go to print on the 15th of every month and distribute from the 20th. It takes 3 weeks to reach the UK in the first week of the following month.
157 SA Embassies and Consulates World Wide
- 20 each to SA Embassies and Consulates World Wide
- Total of 3140 magazines
- Balance of 860 to be distributed as follows
- 100 at SA Tourism offices in Sandton
- 300 at SA Tourism exhibition stands ie Meetings Africa or Indaba
- 460 to be distributed across South Africa at various tourism offices determined by yourself
- Distribution Box at entrance to SA Tourism or at events such as Meetings Africa or Indaba.
SA Wholesalers/SAPRO (South African Stores, bars and restaurants)
100 – Germany (1 Store)
100 – Portugal (1 Store)
100 – Ireland (1 Store)
4000 – SA Stores throughout the UK including Scotland and Ireland
Drinks Delivery UK
500 – Delivers to South Africans who receive deliveries
Gautrain Surrounds via Distribution Box (we are in discussions with Gautrain to distribute on the Stations) – Will have recycle bins placed onto the stations for Anytime Recycling.
500 per retail store that hosts distribution box
2500 – JHB
2500 – PTA
Airport Distribution points
150 – O R Tambo
150 – Cape Town Airport
2500 goes to
- Tourism offices countrywide (we are currently determining how much each office will carry)
- Radisson Blue
- Valley Lodge
- Participating schools in the Step Up to a Startup Program
- Exhibitions for stand holders
2000 – Venture Cabs (KZN, PTA, JHB)
Balance to subscribers who pay for delivery cost, advertisers and events. Each month we will add the statistics per month below of the distribution model as we find out more about our readership.